- Complete coverage of Mains
- Detailed Syllabus
- Subject and study materials
- Concept building from Basic to Advance
- Elaborative Lectures
- Current Affairs (Daily/Monthly/Yearly)
- Monthly Test Series with Graphical explanation and Analysis of Result
- Prelims Revision Class before Prelims Examination
- All Classes are Interactive i.e Student can ask their Doubts
- Once Live Class is over, Session will be uploaded into Student's Account that can be accessed anytime.
MPSC STI MAINS
EXAM PATTERN :-
- Marathi QUESTIONS-60 MARKS-60
- English QUESTIONS-40 MARKS-40
General Knowledge, General Aptitude , Sales Tax Subjects:- QUESTION-100
TOTAL- QUESTION-200 MARKS-200
(i) Common Vocabulary
(iii) Sentence Structure
(iv) Comprehension Passage
(v) Idioms and Phrases
(ii) Sentence Structure
(vi) Usage of Words
(vii) Idioms and phrases
(viii) Comprehension Passage etc
1. Geography Maharashtra
2. Indian Polity
3. History of Maharashtra
5. Indian Constitution
7. Financial Institutions
8. International trade etc
- Music & Dance Tradition
- Major Scheduled Tribes
- Programs of Maharashtra State Govt in the field of Culture
- Archaeological Heritage
- Historical perspective of Maharashtra
- Natural Resources ofMaharashtra
- Human Resources
- Energy Resources
- Planning and Evaluation
- Administrative Structure of Maharashtra
- Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
- Games and Sports
(i) Relationships between numbers
(iii) Computation of Whole Numbers
(iv) Ration & Proportion
(v) Time and distance
(vi) Square Roots
(vii) Profit and Loss
(x) Mixture and Alligation
(xii) Partnership Business
(xiii) Time & Work
(xiv) Time and distance
PSI MAINS EXAM PATTERN :-
1. MARATHI (QUESTIONS-50 MARKS-100)
2. ENGLISH(QUESTION-30 MARKS-60)
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE(QUESTION-20 MARKS-40)
4. GENERAL APTITUDE(QUESTION-100 MARKS-200)
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
- Word Formation
- Fill in the Blanks
- Theme detection
- Idioms &; Phrases
- Sentence Completion
GENERAL APTITUDE AND REASONING
- Number Series
- Mirror Images
- Embedded Figures
- Clocks & Calendars
- Non-Verbal Series
- Blood Relations
- Alphabet Series
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number Ranking
- Cubes and Dice etc
- Boats and Streams
- Number Systems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Interpretation
- Problems on Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Time, Work, Distance
- Compound Interest
- H.C.F. & L.C.M
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Simplification etc
- Current Events National, International
- Geography of India
- General Politics
- Culture & Heritage of India
- History of India
- Social Events related to India
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology etc.
Procedure for Online Courses
- To enroll student has to register on the website using their email ID.
- If already registered login with your username and password which you have used for registration.
- Account for Online Classes will be activated within one working day of Enrollment or before batch Starts.
- Classes will be conducted online as per the class schedule.
- Weekly Class Schedule will be uploaded into students account with session plan and doubt clearing sessions schedule.
- Study Material is into two formats i.e. printed and pdf.
- Printed Study Material, if any will be dispatched by courier within a week of enrollment.
- Soft Copy notes will be uploaded in PDF format into your account.
MAINS TEST SERIES
- Tests will be uploaded in PDF format in your account.
- To write the test students have to download the PDF of test paper booklet or write the test in A4 sheet with proper spacing as per UPSC pattern. After writing the test send us back scanned copy in pdf format for evaluation.
- Further evaluated test copy will be sent back to the students within 15 days after receiving the answer sheet.
- Test discussion video will be uploaded into your account on the scheduled test date.
- Once student will receive evaluated copy, one to one discussion with concerned faculty/experts will be arranged via phone call or live interaction.
- One on one doubt clearing session will be conducted with concern faculties on Google Meet as per schedule.
- Students can put their doubts in chat box given into their account with each session.
- Students can also interact with faculty though phone or whatsApp for doubt clearing.
- After evaluation of mains test copy, one on one discussion with respective faculty will be done on phone.